No house, no bedbugs, no problem.
A Cincinnati woman set her house on fire, burning it to the ground after trying to rid her home of a bedbug infestation.
She had used rubbing alcohol to try and get rid of the pests. It ignited a candle or stick of incense, causing a raging inferno that sent 3 people to the hospital and left 10 homeless.
“It’s like a dream….everything is burnt,” said resident Kamaron Lyshe, who rushed home after someone told him about the fire. “I’ll start fresh. It’s all we can do now.”
Officials recommend getting help and not trying to fight the pests on their own.
“Get a professional,” said local fire chief Randy Freel.